Hal yang paling menggairahkan tentang puisi adalah sekali kau benar-benar masuk ke dalamnya maka kau takkan pernah menemukan jalan keluar.
(Rey Prameshwara)

Rabu, 02 Mei 2012

Sonnet Of Rain

The rain has stopped me under this red palm.
And the thundering sky's caught me freezing.
My soul's quivering with me quivering.
I ask for my restive soul to be calm.
My soul absorbs raindrops as desert sand
Quickly dries a lake in hottest summer.
Not long before I fall in deep slumber,
Lying all alone in far estranged land.
It can't be denied one day I'll be gone
As the sun must let go its daylight throne.
But true, my heart will forever go on.
It will go beyond what the world can see.
And as long as I have my heart in me,
Not the rain neither the storm can stop me.



ditulis oleh Rey Prameshwara

2 komentar:

  1. Sering-seringlah post sonetamu disini mas, ini bisa jadi warna dari blogmu.

    BalasHapus
  2. Insya Allah, Mbak Yayag.. Ntar kucari lagi soneta-sonetaku..

    BalasHapus